shout out!


The past couple of weeks I have been giddy because the baby shower Ginger and I threw for Mrs. Holly Rahn has been featured on a few blogs/websites. Just kinda fun! My blog isn't set up to have a bunch of side buttons so I wanted to give a shout out to the blogs that have featured it. If you are ever in need 
of great party ideas these sites to check out. 

Local AZ party planner gal: maddycakes muse

Fun party blog and web-site: catch my party


Texas based party planner: p is for party



Design Dazzle

Blog and web-site with billions of r ideas for parties, decorating and plenty more: design dazzle

Local AZ gal who designed the invitation. She is mega talented. Love her stuff and look forward to working with her on future projects: fresh chick designs

Post a Comment

Joyful Remarks