daddy

time. 

Daddies are wonderful!
 We recently celebrated my father in-laws birthday with a video montage. It will be a cherished memory. 
It made me realize how precious each and every picture we take is and how much our children will enjoy them and the memories attached to them. 
Today is dedicated to our mr. bailey pictures! 








 






 


 





p.s. - i know  it is a ridiculous ammount of pictures. it couldn't be helped. Professional pictures by carriefayphotography.com   

Unknown (November 4, 2010 at 7:26 AM)  

Oh my goodness... some of those shots just crack me up. What an adorable collection of photos you have!

Amber (November 4, 2010 at 8:54 AM)  

I love this!! I really like the picture of them washing the car together. SO PRECIOUS!!

Wendy (November 4, 2010 at 12:36 PM)  

What beautiful pictures! I love the b&w close up one of messy baby face and daddy ~ but they are all so so so sweet!

hill (November 4, 2010 at 2:18 PM)  

beautiful photos (all of them).
xoxo.

Jennifer (November 4, 2010 at 3:22 PM)  

I like the escalator one. =) Cute pictures!!

Post a Comment

Joyful Remarks