A sweet & quick gift!

homemade sugar scrub. 

I had a ton of mason jars sitting around from the cookies and milk baby shower. 
TIME to re.create and use them for teacher and friend gifts this season!


Supplies Needed:
Organic sugar in the raw
Almond Oil (not to be confused by extract)
Essential oil of your choosing
1 cup Almond oil to every 3 cups of sugar. 
A few droplets of essential oil as desired. 
 Mix them all to together and what do you get?
Insert jars and fun tags!
and you have cute gift to make your hands and feet happy campers!

linking with:
Craftomaniac
The Creative Girl
Skip to My Lou
Tip Junkie
Giggles, Glitz & Glam

Photobucket

Jana (December 20, 2010 at 8:41 PM)  

Fun fun!!

Come link up at Giggls, Glitz & Glam

http://gigglesglitzandglam.blogspot.com/2010/12/glam-party-7.html

Scary Mommy (December 21, 2010 at 6:16 PM)  

I love this!! I've been looking for some gift ideas that don't involve baking (I suck!) and this is PERFECT!!

Erin (December 21, 2010 at 6:56 PM)  

Love this idea and Love you!

Unknown (December 23, 2010 at 9:45 AM)  

I am writing a post on favors after a party. Can I use your post. I will link back to you. If yes, Please visit my blog and leave me a comment.

Post a Comment

Joyful Remarks