Trying to be a good student.

Tennis. Driving a car. Reble Xti. All things I had to learn how to do or use. With learning something new comes excitement, discovery and joy. With learning something new also comes some frustration, stress and a whole lot of patience. I would say this is where I have been the last eight weeks. Learning something new: the art of parenting two.
I feel like when people ask me how it’s going they want me to respond with “wonderful, fabulous, couldn’t be more perfect” But, I can not tell a lie. While Miss AEB brings buckets of joy to our life there is also a learning curve I am adjusting too. Thank goodness I like to learn.

mama –  (April 14, 2010 at 9:10 PM)  

and the learning will continue for the rest of your life if you're lucky...Mama

Post a Comment

Joyful Remarks