Diaper Fail.

There is no way that I would have show up to Avery's four month old doctors appointment without extra diapers for her. And there is no way that after she was weighed in and I realized that I did NOT NOT have extra diapers for her that I would put a Renn size 5 diaper on my 12 pound little baby. And there is no way that when  the doctor came in to check the tiny weenie baby and saw her in a size five diaper that she looked at me like I needed some extra sleep. And there is triple no way that I spaced taking a picture of this non-occurring event with my camera phone. I love "not me" Mondays!

Unknown (June 21, 2010 at 11:19 AM)  

I had a doctor's appointment and forget to put diapers in my bag. The office gave me one two sizes to big.

Sara (June 21, 2010 at 12:19 PM)  

I had to bum a size 4 diaper, for my then 2 mo old, off another mom the other week at the library.

Post a Comment

Joyful Remarks