a not 1st Corinthians kinda week

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


This last week I was:
Slow to anger
Relaxed & rested
Perfectly polite
Never snippy
Overly organized
Always patient
Ridiculously kind
Pleasantly peaceful
In no way jealous
And by no means prideful
NOT!!! NOT! & NOT a little more.
Thank goodness I am NOT called to be the perfect person or mother and thank God for His perfect love that loves me always.
1st Corinthians 13.
Thanks for the reminder Ginger.

*I have only participated in “not me” Mondays for two weeks now. But, I can say that documenting my “not me’s” is starting to serve as my way of hitting the re-set button. It is nice.*

Ginger (June 28, 2010 at 10:54 AM)  

Thankful for verse 12...
"Now all we can see of God
is like a cloudy picture
in a mirror.
Later we will see him
face to face.
We don't know everything,
but then we will,
just as God completely
understands us."

Amen. Somehow he understands and still loves... whew.

emily anderson (June 30, 2010 at 6:23 PM)  

oh man, i was so all of those things too.

not, i wish.

Post a Comment

Joyful Remarks