Treasure Trove Tuesday Debut.


treasure trove tuesday:
Recently I have enjoyed participating in weekly blog posting encouraged by other sites. "Not Me" Monday and Embrace the Camera Thursday. While I realize I am not a world famous blogger I thought it would be fun to start my own weekly post. And since I have been having fun sharing on-line finds with others I thought I would start there. Plus, I thought it would be a good way to catalog gift ideas for the hubby! 
june 29th
Splurge treasure: I love this raspberry linen bag 
Kido treasure: These dolls are super cute.  
Paper treasure: I love paper - all kinds of paper. And I am loving this new find: Paper Pumpkin 
Party treasure:This kite party is not TOO over the top and I love the clean and simple feel it has. 
Blog treasure:Fun new blog called Hello Harbor. Design, party planning, photography. 

Teagan Mercer (July 3, 2010 at 10:23 PM)  

I loooove this :) I'm very excited to hear all of your weekly treasures!

Post a Comment

Joyful Remarks