Embrace the Camera Thursday


One of the beautiful things that has come from Embracing the Camera is that I am now a picture taking junkie. And I DON'T feel the pressure to use my big fancy camera that I took classes to learn how to use. While I love my BIG camera let's face it it takes me multiple times to get the settings just right and then I have missed the shot or more important the precious moment. Now I feel like I can use any camera any time  - my point and shoot now lives in my diaper bag and the camera on my iphone is a good friend. While I am not in any of these shots here are just a few pictures I would have missed out on had I not Embraced the Camera.


Chillin as we wagon ride through the neighborhood. 


Multi-tasking already. 


Human. 


Happy Camper with MY childhood teddy bear. Bong-Dong II. 


Avery's first experience with art. 


Sleeping sweet with her gift from Peaches and Brown Sugar.


Grabbed this on the way out the door. Too cute!




Reading with his Poppy. 


Fresh off a bath and rolling over. 


Simply happy on the 4th of July. 


Eating ice cream with a FORK??? Whatever works.

If you haven't tried it. Give it a shot - you might like it.  


Unknown (July 8, 2010 at 9:38 AM)  

cute kids

emily anderson (July 8, 2010 at 11:47 AM)  

glad you are able to capture more of your life :)

Faith (July 8, 2010 at 4:14 PM)  

In love with the photo of reading with Poppy!!

Jenilee (July 9, 2010 at 10:42 AM)  

I love my point and shoot. I have moments where I'd love a bigger camera but my pics always turn out fine and editing them is fun. your pictures are great!

Melissa G (July 10, 2010 at 12:52 PM)  

Cute post! I may have to get an iphone just for the camera! =)

Post a Comment

Joyful Remarks