leg shaving & guess jean ripping. good times!


Over a year ago I joined facebook. 
The purpose: keep track of my baby brother
The result: reconnecting with people I never imagined I would know about again. 

The above pictures are from my days at Saint Michael's School in Dallas, Texas. I attended from 1st-5th grade and then my family moved. I was devastated to leave.It is so fun to know some of these girls {now ladies} again and watch their adult lives. 

A few of the memories shared:
*1st prank call. is your refrigerator running?
* ridiculous amount of fruit loops
*shaving legs when I wasn't allowed
*square dancing
* "tom sawyer" blood prick
*principals office due to the above
*four square
*preschool tunnel kissing with our "boy friends"
*guess jeans ripping after I had saved for months
*ruining emily's surprise party
* good-bye party
* slouching our knee high socks
* more slumber parties than I can count
*1st time to tee-pee someones house




  

mama –  (July 28, 2010 at 7:44 PM)  

The results of the "leg shaving party" are on video. You came home and I was making a video of Keyes and you just sat there pulling up your knee socks the whole time...

Jenilee (July 30, 2010 at 8:22 PM)  

what a great list of things! I remember prank calling with my friends, shaving before I was supposed to and lots of goodbye parties. i moved a lot growing up. thanks for linking up your pictures!! :)

cmelkus (August 3, 2010 at 7:13 AM)  

Oh! I remember the goodbye party! It was at my house. I still don't understand why I am sucking my thumb in this picture?? Was I the baby and you and Emily my mom and dad??

Post a Comment

Joyful Remarks