cherries + limes

I am working on a "sweet treats" surprise for our RKZ preschool teachers. 
I am so thankful to have a place I trust with my kiddos that is only 200 steps away. 

I found this fabric at Wal-mart on clearance for $1.50 a yard.
Will be using it to make the backdrop.
I kept thinking of Sonic cherry limeades as I looked at it.

so I made these fun table pieces. too easy. red tissues paper poms, pipe cleaner, skewer I wrapped in raffia I had, scrap of paper turned into a leaf, and a vase filled with limes from my backyard.

 

I wish I could drink them.

 

will post the final product when it is complete. 



Unknown (August 12, 2010 at 3:16 AM)  

How sweet of you to be doing this...I'm so glad you sent me a link! Thanks so much for sharing! I know the teachers are going to be SO appreciative.
And thanks for the sweet things you said about my blog. I'm so glad you have found it to be inspiring!!

Post a Comment

Joyful Remarks