Who takes good pictures in the 7th grade???

This week we were met with the challenge of finding olden day pictures of us and our now honey!
well, here is what we got:

1987ish 7th grade IKE basketball team.
KEDS????
 
1984ish 7th grade class picture
He is going to not laugh at this. But, I am. 





Jenilee (August 11, 2010 at 11:45 AM)  

lol I LOVE it!!! Good for you! I wore lots of Keds! :) and you can blame it on me that you posted a pic of your husband! :) thanks so much for playing along!

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road (August 11, 2010 at 12:15 PM)  

I LOVED my Keds!! Great photos!

Visiting from WW

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments (August 18, 2010 at 5:33 AM)  

Love your photos! You two are cute :o) My hubby had braces too.
Our daughters always said that there is that "awkward phase" somewhere in their lives (except they think that their brother missed that whole awkward part haha) and the photos show it. Of course as their mom, I never thought either of them had an "awkward phase". Hm...as far as any of my photos that I would not like to show...somehow...they are conveniently missing :o)

I am finally gettting a chance to stop by from Wednesday's walk down Memory lane... and yikes! It is already time for another!

Blessings & Aloha!
I would love it if you get a chance to stop by my place :o)

Post a Comment

Joyful Remarks