Treasure Trove Tuesday: Hints

I want surprises...mr.bailey wants a list. This is my effort to meet in the middle. Todays Treasure Trove Tuesday will feature my hearts desires for my approaching birthday.he he he! 
P.S. - Will someone take point in passing this along to him? 
He isn't much of a blog checker person.


fluttering butterflies chiffon dress
From Ruche. Link here. Size S
BROOKFIELD BLACK/WHITE
G.H. Bass, Brookfield black and white. Link here. Size 9 

Rescued Shoe Shine Box...
From Esty. Link Here.

callista english lace cardi in brown
From Ruche. Link here. Size S



One last item that I can't get the picture to download properly is here. Where else but Anthropologie! 

Here's to crossing my fingers for happy present opening!
Oh whoops one more last last item here. 

Don't miss the giveaway going on. Ends Thursday!

Post a Comment

Joyful Remarks