crazy about the

iphone
My friends know I was not really thrilled at all that Mr. Bailey got me the iphone for my b-day last year. It was cool and all but it was not clothes from Anthropologie. 
Fast forward a year later and I don't know what I would do without the little critter. So fun to be able to just snap random quickies. Love it!
A few iphone pics from the weekend trip to Cali.

Make sure you are getting out from behind the camera and join the anderson crew in embrace the camera!


Sea World. Pet's Rule show. 
Was actually really cute!

If you look real close we are all four in the pic 
through the sunglasses reflection. 
rough housing.
I was so ready for this picture. 
No one else joined me. 
Avery happy in the pool. 


giveaway ends tomorrow.  check it out!

Amy H. (September 9, 2010 at 6:05 AM)  

Greats pictures! Wonderful way to capture the everyday moments.

xo
Amy

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five (September 9, 2010 at 8:02 AM)  

So sweet! It looks like you all had lots of fun that day...

Jami Nato (September 9, 2010 at 8:06 AM)  

love those sunglasses. way cute family!

Amanda Wissmann (September 9, 2010 at 8:52 AM)  

Great pics! Love my iphone camera :)

Unknown (September 9, 2010 at 9:59 AM)  

Aw! Very cute pictures. I love Sea World!

I think if I had an iphone, I'd be an addict. I'm glad it's become as awesome as clothes from Anthropologie!

Amber (September 9, 2010 at 10:03 AM)  

so cute! I love the picture where you were ready and no one else was...so priceless. :o)

Jennifer (September 9, 2010 at 10:28 AM)  

Fun pictures!! =)

Rachel (September 9, 2010 at 12:24 PM)  

I do love those sunglasses, you look super cool. :) Looks like a fun day.

emily anderson (September 9, 2010 at 12:58 PM)  

fun pictures :) yes, i've heard that iphone is a handy little thing...

Post a Comment

Joyful Remarks