diy & giveway

image from pen n paper flower
Isn't this adorable? 
I have had this fun diy project on my to-do list for a while. 
I have attempted it on an earlier occasion without perfect success so today I decided to tackle a simpler version. 


All is takes is something glass, tape and frosted glass spray paint. 
(I will mention that I have not had luck with the 
etching cream that was used in the above picture.) 
Tape off your glass any way you like and spray away! Wait a minute or two and then remove the tape. My advice is that you don't want to do too much spray or it gets too thick. But, the nice thing I discovered is that if you mess up or don't like it you can wash it off and start over. Double diy score!
Seriously took me 10 minutes maximum!
Anyone want a set?
I bought a spare set of these little bottles so let's have some more giveaway fun!
Here is how to play. 
3 chances to win:
* Please please please leave a separate comment for each entry you do.
1. Leave a comment that you already follow this blog or that you are a new follower by clicking the "follower" button on the sidebar. 
2. Blog or facebook about this giveaway and leave a comment here with a link to your post.
3. Leave a comment telling me what type of blog posts interest you most. 

Giveaway closes on September 9th at 7:30 p.m. Arizona time. Winner will be chosen by random.org. Check back here on the 3rd to find out who won. Winner will have 48 hours to be in contact. 
*winner will need to have a US address

Let the fun begin! 

Michelle Garland –  (September 3, 2010 at 12:37 PM)  

Posted your link on FB my friend!

Amanda Wissmann (September 3, 2010 at 3:14 PM)  

Aww, fun! Those are precious!

Entry #1: I DO follow this site :)

Amanda Wissmann (September 3, 2010 at 3:15 PM)  

Entry #2...Photo posts usually interest me most. I love looking at other peoples work!

Holly (September 3, 2010 at 4:07 PM)  

I follow your lovely blog! What a cute idea and appears quite easy to handle. Yay!

Erin (September 4, 2010 at 9:04 PM)  

Of course I follow your amazing blog :) Love you!

Erin (September 4, 2010 at 9:07 PM)  

I proudly posted a link to this blog on my FB!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000245270400#!/erin.wiens

Erin (September 4, 2010 at 9:22 PM)  

I LOVE to follow your personal stories - I enjoy reading your perspective of life. I also LOVE the DIY posts - it's super inspiring!

Sarah (September 9, 2010 at 10:56 AM)  

Entry #1 - New follower :) Fun idea! Would love to do it, and LOVE those bottles!

Sarah (September 9, 2010 at 10:57 AM)  

Entry #2 My fav. posts are crafty, design-y, and funny!

Kristine –  (September 16, 2010 at 11:04 AM)  

VERY cute!

Post a Comment

Joyful Remarks