two

gets a bad rap.
Why do they call it the terrible twos? Aren't we just giving two year olds permission to be terrible if we say that? 
I mean look how cute I was at two (1975)? 
How could that face be terrible?

It continues to be crafting week at my house so not much time for blogging. I am helping a friend style her soon be TERRIFIC two year olds November birthday party. We are doing a teddy bear picnic.I just love the idea of a bunch of little people lunching and playing with their stuffed friends.  
This week I managed to complete the door wreath. 

You don't EVEN know how bad I wish my front door 
was a different color in these pictures. 
After about $6.00 (with coupons) we have a door wreath. The "E" was pink, it was white, it was pink with white dots and in the end it became white again. Made the ribbon pop the most, I think. 
I might add a teddy bear element to it or just let it be. Thoughts?



Natalie –  (September 14, 2010 at 9:08 PM)  

ADORABLE! Love, love, love it!

Grace~The Mommy On the Bus (September 15, 2010 at 6:26 PM)  

That is CUTE! And I love your teddy bear brunch idea!!! You're a FUN MOM!!!! :)

Jenilee (September 15, 2010 at 6:31 PM)  

very cute! and you were adorable when you were 2 :) honestly, I thought 3 was almost harder than 2 with my girls. but 4 and 5 are way fun!

Shelley H. –  (September 16, 2010 at 9:20 PM)  

Super cute! You are so creative and very inspiring. :) I think a teddy bear element would be super cute! Could be something as simple as a small plush bear sitting within the wreath, perhaps in the bottom portion of the E...?

Shelley H.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments (September 22, 2010 at 6:20 AM)  

Very very sweet! And definitely not a face of a "terrible two". I never would say that any of ours were in their "terrible two"!...I would say "terrific twos" haha

Blessings & Aloha!
I am just now getting aroudn to all the fun pariticipants on WDML...stop by if you get a chance.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments (September 22, 2010 at 6:23 AM)  

oops! I meant to also say....love the invitation and the wreath! A little teddy bear would be great. Maybe coming out from the side, as if it is holding on to the letter E?

Blessings & Aloha!

Post a Comment

Joyful Remarks