move over turkey

mac-n-cheese is taking over!
Who doesn't love mac-n-cheese????
So rather than hosting a traditional thanksgiving meal with friends we hosted a mac n cheese throw down!!!

It was super fabulous!
 
The contestants!
Each mac-n-cheese was incredibly tasty and different. 
A few shots from the fun. 
How cute is this matching dish and spoon?
And it had a matching carrier. It was a wedding gift to Mrs. Ciminello. 
these conversation starters from skip to my lou were a serious hit!
My Cricut machine was at it again. Using paper that has been sitting in a drawer forever.
The centerpiece.
The place settings. 
I love setting the table with my rusty tiles and pewter!

megan {homemade ginger} (November 13, 2010 at 7:50 AM)  

I love the paper garland. so cute!

Ginger (November 13, 2010 at 9:08 AM)  

Thanks again for hosting! Super cute!

Erin (November 16, 2010 at 9:43 AM)  

Mac n Cheese show down was a major WIN :D. So THANKFUL for you!

Post a Comment

Joyful Remarks