sweet sweet

teddy's.


The Teddy Bear Picnic is only 1 WEEK AWAY
Yikes!But, some of my favorite details are to come...
This week the focus was on the sweet's table. 
The menu: ice cream cupcakes, smash cake, dipped marshmallows, rice krispie treats and cereal necklaces
Cake bunting and bear.
I happened to have a angel food cake hanging out for the photo op. 
I originally had a whole other thought process on the cake bunting but in the end this is where I landed and I LIKE it

Cake teddy. My Cricut is a genius. 
Dipped marshmallows on skewers will be coming out of these baskets. 
The desert table back drop.

This week: poms, poms and more poms, pink gingham bean bags,decorating lunch bags, gathering supplies and a few more cricut signs. 
So excited to have fun with little Emma next week. 





Sarah@sweetpeaandjojo.blogspot.com (November 13, 2010 at 6:30 AM)  

cute stuff!

Post a Comment

Joyful Remarks