Treasure Trove Tuesday

steals and deals. 

Ahhhhhh I am so thankful Halloween is over. 
I am ready to move on to Turkey Day and Christmas. 
I am not a store shopper! Online all the way for me. 
This gift giving season I will be going homemade or frequenting these spots. 
Intrada: Timeless Italian Tableware
HAUTE LOOK. You have to sign up to be a "member". You get daily emails about the deals of the days. Gifts for EVERYONE! If you are interested in an item don't think on it too long things go fast!
ZULILY.Gifts focused for moms, babies and kids! Again, you have to sign up to be a member. You get daily emails and jump on it!
Linen  pincushion - crochet motif
Of course I highly encourage supporting handmade. 
My go to place is Etsy. 

pretty much everything else I get at Amazon
Do you have any go to holiday shopping places?

Post a Comment

Joyful Remarks