Homeless Ornaments

get a purpose!

I had a slew of Christmas balls that served NO purpose. 
So I decided to tackle a wreath. 
I removed the hanger part of the ball. 
Arranged them on my foam wreath I had. side note:I tried the stringing them on a wire hanger thing - too much of a pain to me! 
Then I realized I didn't have enough to fill the wreath. BUM! 
Plan B:I then began rearranging and started the glue gun process.
 Then added some plaid (my 2010 theme) ribbon to fill the extra space!
 There we have it! 
Sad homeless ornaments find their place and I get a wreath! 
Score!
Now it is your turn to score with the:

linking with:

 

http://www.fingerprintsonthefridge.com/
www.craftomaniac.blogspot.com
www.thecreativegirl.com
www.skiptomylou.org
DIY SHOW OFF
Tip Junkie's Tip Me Tuesday

Jaclyn (December 6, 2010 at 9:32 PM)  

Very cute! I need to do something like this with all of my extra ornaments!

Unknown (December 8, 2010 at 11:21 AM)  

vERY pRettY AND i love THAT you didn't do all the bulbs all the way around. Great job. jEN

Jennifer (December 9, 2010 at 10:41 AM)  

This is awesome! What a unique way to do ornaments on a wreath. I featured you today on my wreath round up :)

Anonymous –  (December 11, 2010 at 5:50 AM)  

Great idea! So cute!

Post a Comment

Joyful Remarks