get a purpose!
I had a slew of Christmas balls that served NO purpose.
So I decided to tackle a wreath.
I removed the hanger part of the ball.
Arranged them on my foam wreath I had. side note:I tried the stringing them on a wire hanger thing - too much of a pain to me!
Then I realized I didn't have enough to fill the wreath. BUM!
Plan B:I then began rearranging and started the glue gun process.
Then added some plaid (my 2010 theme) ribbon to fill the extra space!
There we have it!
Sad homeless ornaments find their place and I get a wreath!
Now it is your turn to score with the:
DIY SHOW OFF
Tip Junkie's Tip Me Tuesday