Tis the Season Tuesday

stockings are hung!
Wish I could say there was a chimney to hang stockings by but that is few and far between in Arizona. 
But, I really wanted to make burlap stockings and continue using my old tablecloth
Soooooo...here is the result!


I wish I could say I had done a tute for the stockings but I was experiencing some frustrations making them so it didn't happen. Plenty of great stocking tutorials out there. 
It was my first time stenciling on burlap! That went much smoother than I anticipated. 
DON'T MISS THE GIVEAWAYS GOING ON!



freckled laundry


Sarah @ Cozy.Cottage.Cute. (December 14, 2010 at 4:37 PM)  

What a sweet little spot. Your stockings turned out beatiful. I love the stencil on them. :)

Unknown (December 17, 2010 at 7:19 PM)  

Adorable. Love the monogramming and how you hung them vertically up the wall. Really makes a statement. Thanks so much for sharing with air your laundry Friday!

xoxo,
Jami

Post a Comment

Joyful Remarks