vinyl is as good as bacon

I think we can all agree that bacon makes everything better!
Well, I guess all but my vegetarian friends would agree. 
I have decided that the crafters version of bacon is vinyl. 
It simply make EVERYTHING better!
I always watch all the cricut vinyl projects out there but shyed away till NOW!
For today's re.create project I am using some tacky gold chargers my mom came up with from Goodwill! 
She IS the BEST Goodwill shopper out there. 
 Honestly, I just tucked them away without another thought. I usually don't use gold in my decorating but my Christmas decor has taken on a plaid(that has gold in it)theme.
  
All thanks to this tablecloth that has gotten plenty of use!
As I began to think about my Christmas day table the gold chargers came to mind. What in the world could make those things usable? 
I simply used the cricut and cut out a few of the Christmas themed shapes and stuck them on the chargers. 
It took a few tries to get the bubbles out. But, the vinyl was easily movable. I only tore one. Woot woot! I can't wait to get my hands on another vinyl project!
Looking forward to setting the table on Christmas! 
And hopefully eating some bacon! :)
don't forget to enter giveaways here!

www.craftomaniac.blogspot.com
www.thegirlcreative.com
www.skiptomylou.org
www.thediyshowoff.blogspot.com

Susannah (December 13, 2010 at 9:49 AM)  

Very cute! I have a vinyl cutter, and love making these kids of projects. I love the pictures you chose!

Will you check out my blog?

www.uvinyl.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Joyful Remarks