THE day is FINALLY here.

I was told it would come this past week. 
When Friday came and went and it didn't come I was sad but not beaten. I knew it would come. But, I NEVER thought it would come today. While in the midst of check-in madness starting in the preschool my phone indicated a new email had arrived so I checked it. I saw the words I wanted to see. I opened it quickly and began to scroll through. Many words I don't understand but there are a bunch I have longed to see: Licensee, Licensor, Royalties, 3 year Contract, Worldwide, Trademark and Copyright. 
Today I received my contract for Cravings: Desiring God in the Midst of Motherhood. There is a real live contract. 

This day is a first for me and that makes it special! For the little girl in me that wrote her first book about a bunny named Benjamin, for the frustration that comes from me that I can't spell perfectly or figure out the right place to stick commas and for the time my mom was told by my freshman college English professor that I only made it through high school English on my smile I give a WOO HOO! For the dreamer in me that believed enough and stepped out regardless of fear I give a smile. And for my God who granted a vision I have no words. I am beyond thankful and blessed. 

DanielleisNesting (January 16, 2011 at 7:41 PM)  

That is so amazing! Congratulations!

Emerald Hills (January 16, 2011 at 7:52 PM)  

Congrats!!!!! woohoo!

Ginger (January 17, 2011 at 6:52 AM)  

So proud of you! So excited FOR you!!!

Erin (January 17, 2011 at 10:49 AM)  

My dear friend, I am so beyond thrilled for you! Congratulations!

theamaros (January 17, 2011 at 2:24 PM)  

AHHH!!!!! I need details!!!

Christal –  (January 17, 2011 at 4:01 PM)  

I am so excited for you! You are Amazing!!!

Tucker –  (January 17, 2011 at 4:21 PM)  

We are soooo excited for and proud of you!! a huge congratulations hug...love you!

Post a Comment

Joyful Remarks