trying something new!

My name is Carey and I am trying something new! A blog hop. Who doesn't enjoy an occasional hop? The bunny hop is always fun every now and again, right?
I am NOT snowed in and there is NO blizzard where I am. That would be Phoenix, Arizona! Come join me  - you would love it!
Let's see... what to say about myself?
I am a wife to Mr. Bailey. Woot woot! So thankful and blessed by him and how he teaches me new things daily.
I am a mama to two awesome little people who bring me joy, tears, laughter, gray hairs and keep me thinking I am younger than I really am.
I am a Family Life Director at Radiant Church in Surprise, Arizona. My job encompasses a lot but a good sum up is that I love people and I love sharing Jesus with them.
I am in the midst of watching a dream become reality. The project is called Cravings. They are devotional flashcards for mom's who are desiring God in the midst of motherhood. Coming to a store near you by August 2011! Holy Cow! I really said that out loud.
I blog about crafting, party planning, decorating, and treasures I find. But my latest love is blogging about the inspiration I am discovering in the book Taking Flight by Kelly Rae Roberts.
That is a decent snap shot of me.
Nice to meet you!

Secret Mom Thoughts (January 28, 2011 at 7:14 AM)  

Nice to meet you. You have a beautiful family. Congrats on the Cravings cards.

Annie (January 28, 2011 at 8:31 AM)  

Hi! Love those photos of your family! And cravings cards - now that is a super fantastic idea. What mom of young kids has time to sit down and read her Bible? If you do, tell me the secret - I have 3 under the age of 4 and soon as my Bible is open my child is crying. Fun times.

Unknown (January 28, 2011 at 11:28 AM)  

Hi, I am a new follower. I would LOVE to come join you in Arizona at least until my feet de-thaw. We are in Massachusetts and being hit daily it seems like with another storm.
Hope you can stop by sometime!

http://thewhitefamilyof6.blogspot.com

Mimi N (January 28, 2011 at 4:59 PM)  

You have such a beautiful family! How cool to live in a town called Surpise! That is so exciting about your project coming to fruition! I pray that the Lord will use it to his glory!

~Mimi @ Woven by Words from the Blog Hop #224

Post a Comment

Joyful Remarks