Bailey's in the powder!

I love living in the desert of Arizona! But, every now and again it is fun to experience the SNOW! Presidents Day we drove 45 minutes north where they had gotten 13 inches of snow over the weekend. Renn LOVED it and many snow ball fights, snow angels and much quality family fun occurred!



your turn to embrace the camera with the Anderson Crew.

Amber (February 24, 2011 at 5:46 AM)  

looks like fun. I wish I could drive somewhere warm and without snow...too bad it doesn't work that way. :o) Super cute pics!!

Sarah B (February 24, 2011 at 5:55 AM)  

i can drive and bring you some of our snow for your very own yard:) cute pictures!

Jamie Kubeczka (February 24, 2011 at 7:48 AM)  

How fun! I have been dying to see some snow.

Kristine@thefoleyfam (February 24, 2011 at 8:43 AM)  

I can totally relate! Snow sometimes is wondderful :))) CUTE family!

pakosta (February 24, 2011 at 1:52 PM)  

those are some fun, playful and colorful photos!!!
tara

Jami (February 24, 2011 at 4:41 PM)  

We are in So Cal but never drive to the snow. Looks fun, I'll have to try it. It is supposed to snow here this weekend! yikes!

Post a Comment

Joyful Remarks